Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sharks Cove

Snorkeling at Shark’s Cove was the greatest that we found!  We saw some really neat fish, of course we didn’t get pictures of all of them.  Ryan and I even touched a sea turtle swimming by.  (We didn’t find out till we visited Haunama Bay that that’s not okay.)  It was so exciting!!

1418 1416 1411 1409

A really cool looking shell that Ryan found on a dive to the ocean floor while snorkeling.

1408

Easton knew that the water was so super salty but every now and again he’d just lean on down for a little lick.  Pretty sure that must mean he’s lacking something in his diet.

1404 1356

UNDERWATER

Hawaii 181 Hawaii 015 Hawaii 019 Hawaii 028 Hawaii 031 Hawaii 032 Hawaii 062 Hawaii 064 Hawaii 088 Hawaii 092 Hawaii 103 Hawaii 107 Hawaii 127 Hawaii 135 Hawaii 137 Hawaii 145 Hawaii 160 Hawaii 172

 

3 comments:

gunnells said...

I love it that your boys were all into the snorkeling too...so fun!

Todd + Emily said...

sharks cove is my FAVORITE place to go snorkeling!!!! I'm glad you guys went there!

Melissa said...

I love all the pictures and videos... it looks like an AMAZING trip! We are so very jealous.