Thursday, September 2, 2010

School is Back in Session

Summer is over!  (Of course I think that’s using the word “Summer” a little too loosely because I think we had about 4 weeks of nice weather here in WA.)  The boys anxiously waited till the end of last week to find out who their teacher would be.  Caiden was thrilled when he found out who he has!  He is also excited that his good friend Walker from his class last year and a fun girl from church are in the same class.  Camden’s teacher is new this year but looks like she’ll be so much fun!  Cam also is lucky enough to have some good friends in his class!  Makes me feel so much better sending them to school when I know there are some good kids in there with them.

001 003 005

Walker and his mom Kym met us at our house so that our boys could walk to school together.

006 008 025

 

Cam was happy to see his teacher from last year! 

016

Londyn clearly isn’t worrying about starting school!  (We’ll see what these pictures look like next year.)

017

 

Cam starting to look a little nervous.

020 022

 

Mr. Confident. 

023

Walker and Caiden

024 

 

Camden lined up to go into class. 

027

I had told him his lunch was in his backpack but Ryan realized it wasn’t when he had to go tell Cam where to meet Caiden after school.  How horrible would that have been for Camden to not have his lunch on the first day of school?!  I would have felt really bad.  At least I was able to run home and grab it so he didn’t have to worry about it too long.

When I picked the boys up after school Camden looked like he was about to fall asleep where he stood.  Poor guy follows after his Daddy.  Looks like we need to get into our early bedtime routine quick! 

The kids seemed to really like their teachers and had a fun day!  Hopefully they’ll keep making lots of friends and love this year that’s ahead of them. 

Love these boys!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caiden and Camden,

I can't believe you guys are already back in school. I hope you have a very fun year and I hope that your teacher is super nice. Lots of love,

G-ma Dale

Melissa said...

I love Cam's expressions... I think that is how Ryan felt on his first day too.

jamie said...

ah, the excitement of school! and your kids are stylin'. love londyn's bouncing hair...

Kirsti said...

I am so glad school has started for us too! A little more peace and quite. Funny now Luke will take a nap without Blake around to keep him entertained. I guess I am boring. Love Cam's face...that kid always has the best expression, we always know what that kid is thinking. Miss you guys!! Hey we still have summer weather here so come back and enjoy some.

Jessica said...

That's right...school is in session.
That means, you and me at the outlets SOON! :)

Kyra said...

so cute!! can't believe their wearing jackets on their first day of school... but makes me excited for fall clothes. i will see you tomorrow (oh that felt good to write!)

Jillian said...

They are soooo cute!! Oh how we miss you guys! It is hard for us to believe you would need jackets on the first day of school :-)