Thursday, September 30, 2010

Friend Reunion: Part 2

So throwing a party for Easton this year was far easier than it should have been.  Kyra planned both Easton and Tera’s party for the Family Fun Center (which her parents own).  Kyra took care of everything.  She got the Mickey Mouse themed party stuff for Easton and Tinkerbell fluff for Tera.  I got off way too easy here! 

Since we were at the Fun Center we took care of the “party business” right away!  We started with yummy pizza and then sang “Happy Birthday” and did gifts.

463 468 

He got REALLY close to the flame here.

472 

Yay!!!  I did it! 

474 475 476 

Easton wasn’t wasting any time getting to the good stuff!

486 489

Tera the birthday girl and Londyn eating the cute Tinkerbell cupcakes.

482

Mckynlee’s messy face:

493

Lyric’s messy face:

499

Tera holding up a cute new birthday shirt!  Such a cute girl!

511

Easton got his first baseball bat and ball which has absolutely LOVES playing with!  He actually does really well too!!

517 - Copy

Easton really loves cars!

519

Easton now has 2 of the same Lightning McQueen cars which I think is absolutely fantastic because that makes finding 1 Lightning McQueen even more likely!

531

Easton and Tera started off the pinata smashing.  We made it through all of the kids and back around to Easton where he actually broke open the pinata. 

535536 542 580 

Want some Candy??

586

Wearing the pinata

592

Dad feeling left out had to wear the rest of the pinata

DSC_1798

On to the FUN!!!

Caiden has had the chance several times in Arizona to climb rock walls so this was a breeze for him.

596

This was Camden’s second time on a rock wall and he did awesome!

640

Londyn had her first ever rock wall climb! 

620

I was really proud of how great she did.  She climbed like a champ!

630 

All of us Mom’s watching the climbers

DSC_1826

I even gave the rock wall a go.  I started barefoot but that was more painful than I could handle so flipflops were somehow a better option.  Next time I think I could be climbing a rock wall I’ll wear better shoes.

653

Go-Kart time!

DSC_1806 IMG_0929 

DSC_1819

602

608

Bumper Boats

682   656 659 662

Obviously things got a little intense.

680

Easton was just goofing around here and out of nowhere chomped down on my thigh.  He was pretty devastated that at his birthday party he’d get put in time-out!

693 694 699

Lon cheesing it up for the camera

711

Clearly we did get a pretty intense game of golf in.

716 717 723 724

Londyn and Easton took out all their frustrations on “whack the shark”.

730 734

All the boys preparing for laser tag battle.

DSC_0026

Lon wanted to see what the fuss was all about so she joined them mid-game.

747

Yes, the Dad’s were all in on the action.

748

The trip ended all too soon!  Thanks to everyone for all the fun!  Can’t wait for the next trip!  Love you all!

IMG_0978

All of the guys!  (We sure did miss you Ryan Nelson!)

IMG_0980

7 comments:

Todd + Emily said...

Easton is such a little man!! And is so ADORABLE!!! Looks like the party was a blast!

Jaime said...

What a fun party! I think you got to do it all! Easton is getting that big boy look and little Lon isn't so little anymore :( Miss you all tons!

Kyra said...

i think that will be the cheapetst, easiest b.day party either of us will ever throw! loved watching the kids have fun :)

The Gray Family said...

glad you had so much fun, and sorry we missed it! I guess the timing wasn't so great for us this time around :>) We miss you guys!!!

Kirsti said...

Um when did you go to Cali?? Nice, you come here and we don't see you cause you are all sick. I miss you living in California. I was just telling Chad we should go with the crazy heat they have been having the beach sounds amazing. I forgot all about Eastons b-day...sorry. He is adorable! Hope you had a good time. I hope to see you again soon! Maybe we should meet in Bosie!

Seeshellspace said...

Looks like tons of fun! You and Ryan got some great shots too! Good job!

Anonymous said...

That looked so fun. The sad picture of Easton was too much for me. So sad.