Today I played blog catch up and now have new posts covering all the way back to Halloween. I am so happy to finally feel well enough to blog again. So here’s the official blog announcement: “We are pregnant with Cook Baby #5!” How crazy is that huh?! We really are super excited although of course at times it seems a little scary. I’m just happy to be 16 weeks and have most of the horrible morning sickness and insane amount of exhaustion behind me. I’m so grateful to have had lots of love shown to us from friends in the ward who brought in meals and took my kids and my wonderful Mom who sacrificed 2 1/2 weeks to come take care of me and my family while I frequented the E.R., slept, and threw up.
I’m still in and out of moments of nausea and throwing up and headaches or migraines that are only slightly numbed by Tylenol Extra Strength, but I am really looking forward to Summer when I’ll get to hold this little one that is already tapping around on my lower belly. Soon we will get our ultrasound and hopefully find out what this little baby will be. Caiden and Camden are rooting for another brother because they think “one sister is plenty!” Londyn wants a sister so much that I think I’ll cry for her if it’s not. The other day in her prayer she said, “Please bless our baby, and bless that it will be a girl and that it will be cute.”
I am pretty positive that this is the last chance Londyn has of getting a sister and I do have my fingers crossed for her. I would love for her to have the sister that I’ve longed for my whole life. I am so happy for women with sisters. So many of them have such an incredible relationship with them. Makes me jealous.
But here’s to a healthy baby! Surely many of you think we are NUTS (and we really don’t argue that) but we sure are excited for this new little baby to join our family!
10 comments:
i always get jealous of people with sisters, too! i'll be thinking girl thoughts for you. glad you're feeling better(ish).
Love all the updates! It was so fun to hang with you guys for the holidays. Sad thing is that it is never long enough. My boys were in heaven playing with your kids.
congrats again Shelley! Glad that you are finally starting to feel a little better :>)
loved reading all your posts! i love your beautiful family! can't wait to get together again... well have to plan a 2012 bi-annual friends reunion :) glad your getting good enough to blog (thats a step)
CONGRATS SO EXCITING!!! sorry you have felt horrible I hope you start feeling better!
I do love my sister, we are so close, but I must say it is nice to only have one sister :)
So happy for you guys!
I'm so super ecxited for you. You know I'm totally thinking girl thoughts for little Lon!
Congratulations!! I feel the same. I don't have a sister but I LOVE my sister-in-laws.
Well for what it is worth Shelley, I don't think you are nuts. Congrats on number 5!
Congratulations!!! I talked to Rach the other day and she told me the great news. Don't think you are crazy. You know what you can handle and you are super woman:) Sounds like you had it pretty rough in the beginning. Glad you are feeling better. I'll cross my fingers for a girl;)
Post a Comment