1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? That I be good
3. What makes mom sad? That I make bad choices
4. How does your mom make you laugh? she tickles me
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know mom, k?
6. How old is your mom? 24
7. How tall is your mom? This tall (arm up in the air about his height)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? work on the computer
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? sweep the floor
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? being helpful
11. What is your mom really good at? making babies
12. What is your mom not very good at? riding quads
13. What does your mom do for her job? sweep the floor
14. What is your mom's favorite food? ice cream
15. What makes you proud of your mom? that she tickles me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? an animal
17. What do you and your mom do together? jump on the trampoline
18. How are you and your mom the same? we wear clothes
19. How are you and your mom different? we're not wearing the same clothes
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "You just love me"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? kissing
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? shopping
6 comments:
Whoa...kissing!
What is all this about sweeping...is that the Shell I know?
Making babies...yep she is good @ that, very cute ones I might add!
I guess we all know about your love for ice cream now!
Jordin and I are totally laughing at the kissing and making babies! Hilarious! :o) And, you must be quite the sweeper! LOL
Ha that is awesome too, I like that she is good at making babies, that is rad!!
He is so cute!!! i love the question how are you the same and he said you wear clothes!!! hahah.. he is too funny!!!
What a cute kid! I can see from the other comments I'm not the only one that picked up he noticed kissing and making babies.
Apparently, you do a lot of sweeping...and kissing... and making babies...hmm, I would definitely add that to your resume.
Post a Comment