Not sure how I can say this without sounding....ungrateful...; It's not that we don't like what you brought, or that it isn't our style, and I certainly was surprised to see it! And no I didn't break it already either, I guess it's jsut not what I expected.
I've been reading through the letters that we sent to you to try to figure out where we had our misunderstanding, and here's what I've come up with so far.
Ryan - ...something that I can relax and watch sports with......
Shelley - ...Expensive, I've always wanted something really expensive...... trying to work out more.....that could help me exercise...
Caiden - ... An interactive hand-held gaming system that can eventually become a stand alone system with all the necessary AI upgrades......
Camden - ....fast and loud...
Londyn - ...that I can dress up.....I want one that can cry or wet it's pants...
The whole part about the economy being bad for you as well as for us, the cost of reindeer feed, benefits for the elves, and allowing you to get us one big family gift with everything bundled together.......That was just me trying to butter you up so you'd throw in an Ipod Touch!
Anyway Santa, let's say hypothetically I was inquiring about any customer quality guarantees you may have, or maybe an 'in-store-credit' kind of thing you have going on? Could you point me in a direction?
Ebay Item number 200237654077

P.S. Please only call my cell to discuss options!
3 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!! That pic is so funny!!! I love the look on his face!! You guys are awesome!!!
That's too funny! You're so clever...
Thats RAD!!!
Post a Comment