Thursday, December 18, 2008

Enjoying the WHITE stuff




Doesn't this snow just look so pretty? Our neighbors were out this morning taking pictures too saying they've lived in the neighborhood 7 years and never seen anything like this.



Caiden with the neighbors Chad and Blake.



When we went downstairs this morning it was freezing. I had to look at the thermometer to see it was 63 degrees. This picture was after the fireplace had been on for 20 minutes or so.

Easton was so happy to see his FIRST snow too!

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

Yeah! Get ready for more when you get to Utah!

Todd + Emily said...

How cute is Easton. He has such a good smile!!! The view of the mountains from your front porch are AWESOME!!! So beautiful!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wow, you got alot up your way, SO SO SO COOL!!! I would never have expected that here, SO RAD!!! Love the pictures and that cold is how Kipper likes it on a normal basis, CRAZY, I have been making him keep it at 70 for me and my freezing self, kindly he allows me!