Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Easton is 3 months!



Our big guy just keeps growing on us! He's getting his laughing down even more and it just makes us laugh every time. Easton loves his brothers and sister which is just so fun. They can make him smile pretty easily right now and they all love that. Easygoing is what he does best. We just continue to be grateful that he is that way because I'm not so sure I could handle anything else right now. Easton we are so glad that you are part of our family. We wouldn't want it any other way!!

Is this not the cutest little track outfit?! Easton's Grandma Cook must have known how adorably sporty he'd look in it and just had to buy it. (By the way, Ryan really loved this outfit so good pickin'!)


Camden was making Easton smile in this picture here. Easton thought Cam was pretty funny!


Easton started complaining yesterday while he was sitting in the little exersaucer so Londyn gave him his binky and he laid his head right down and went to sleep. Such a sweet man!

7 comments:

sdale1 said...

Shelley,

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date. The pictures of Londyn, Easton, Camden, Caiden are beautiful. We love you all.

Jaime said...

What a cutie, how in the heck can he be 3 months old?? I need to return your call!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

What a stinkin cutie pie!!! Seriously so cute and so sweet!

Todd + Emily said...

I absolutely LOVE his little addidas outfit it is so stinking CUTE!!!! He seems like such a good baby.... so you can rub off on me while i'm prego so that my babies will be easy going like Easton!!!

Anderson Family said...

He looks so sweet sleeping in the exersaucer, what a cutie!

Niki McDowell said...

I love the outfit and he is so easy going. I rarely ever see or hear him fuss. I bet that is so nice. I hope my 4th will be like that.

The Cooking Schaack said...

He is so big. Can't believe how fast time goes by. He's a good looking boy.