Monday, July 19, 2010

Bowling History for Ryan

We got to spend a day with Ryan's cousin Carrie and her family. We went to the famous Maltby Cafe for some brunch and then we went bowling.


Steve, Stefani, Alyssa, and Carrie - such a fun family!!!

It's been a long time since we'd been bowling but we all had a good time.






Ryan bowled the best game of his life! It really was a great game for him. There was only one time up that he didn't knock down everything (missed 2 pins!!)! I got a couple of strikes and a spare myself but that wasn't impressive at all compared with Ryan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when's Ryan going pro. Very impressive score...

Anonymous said...

I love how Londyn's shirt coordinates with her bowling ball.

Jillian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jillian said...

Very imporessive, Ryan. I need some bowling lessons......I don't possess such amazing skills.