Ryan was gone this year (again) on his birthday, so we celebrated when he got home. We took him to THE ROCK pizza. This place has become one of our favorites for a few reasons. One being that the food is DElish!!!! So yummy!!! Next is that they really cater to the kids, even though the atmosphere could seem a little more grown up and rough. They bring out pizza dough for the kids to play with at the table. This entertains the kids for a really long time which for us is great. (Usually when we decide to take the whole family out to eat Ryan and I always end up so frustrated with the kids even before we have our food.)

Cam's wearing his dough creation on his head.


When we got home we let Ryan open some presents. He got a couple of fresh new t-shirts,
a new electric razor (because he left his bathroom bag in a hotel room and it was never turned in)
and..... oh it looks like he knows what it is....
a new ipod touch! He'd only been drooling over it for several months so I surprised him with it.
I'm pretty sure that bumped me up a few notches on the good wife scale.
We sure do love our Daddy! Happy Birthday Babe!!
3 comments:
Love the ipod. Love the pictures.
I totally forgot that you told me about the Rock for dinner. I still haven't tried it! Maybe we should do a date there sometime.
Fancy shmancy!!!
Post a Comment