Sunday, July 11, 2010

Londyn's Preschool Program and Graduation



Londyn's end of the year program for the preschool was really cute. It was lots of singing of cute, fun songs and showed off that she did learn a few fun things in her first year of preschool. (One of these days I'll figure out how easy it is to add video clips on the blog)


I love the look on her face here... "You want me to do WHAT?"




Overall I think she had a fun year. She's got her letters mostly down except for a backwards one here or there. She loves to ask me how to "sign" words so she can spell them out. I always tell her it's "spell" but she's heard sign language talk for a long time now that she's a little mixed up. Londyn found a good friend in Lily (the one on her left in the pictures - too bad they moved farther away). Everytime I dropped her off for preschool I got a hug and a kiss followed by at least 2 or 3 more before Londyn would let me go. I love this little girl so much!

For her preschool graduation they had her stand on a little platform and gave her her diploma. Then they said, "When Londyn grows up she wants to be a princess."

And we expect nothing less. We love you Baby Girl! We are so proud of you!!


4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

She is seriously SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Love her faces and such personality! Happy Graduation!

Anonymous said...

Londyn,

Congratulations on your graduation. We love you tons and tons.

Love,

G-ma Dale

Jaime said...

Congrats to Little Miss Londyn!! What a sweet girl she is.

I think it was too cute that she bonded with her Uncle TJ.

She was sooo you Shell!

Jessica said...

She is so cute. Congrats to her!