
(Everyone looks happy and healthy right (except for Easton's cheeks needing some hydrocortisone?)
We made the trip there in 13 1/2 hours. During our lunch at Cafe Rio with the Pressley family Easton started puking. Not exactly my idea of a great way to spend a short time with friends you haven't seen in forever! The plan to see Jaime Snow's cute little family after lunch quickly changed to hopefully Sunday. About 5 hours after Easton got sick he was feeling completely recovered! Yay! Sunday morning we were supposed to meet my parents, who I'd talked into coming up from AZ, and my two grandma's at Temple Square but.... Caiden, Ryan and I were now sick. So stinking crappy!! We figured out that the stomach bug that made Camden sick the Sunday before had a really long life hanging out till I thought we could celebrate the 4th in Utah. Ryan and I spent the entire day in bed sleeping while Uncle Bryce and Aunt Steph took care of our family. Talk about crappy for them. They offered to put us up and we bring our germs in! Since Ryan had to be on a flight Tuesday morning from Seattle we decided to leave Sunday night so we could stop and sleep whenever we needed. As it turned out it was good we left Sunday night because in addition to stop and sleep we also stopped to empty Londyn's barf bucket more times than I could count. Right before we left Bryce and Steph's she got sick. So from here on out I will live with Ryan's complaints of what a crazy idea it was to make the trip.

The not so fun drive home.
I have informed him I will never again attempt that trip over a weekend again. Saturday morning we did go to Provo to see the hot air balloons take off. I attempted to use what I learned in my photography class taking some fun pictures. Mostly I've decided that taking pictures in manual mode is going to take A LOT of practice. (Ryan gets the credit for the pictures of Necia, Shelby and Easton.)
Ryan's cute sister Necia
Our cute niece Shelby
East the Beast
4 comments:
Shell,
Way to go with all the blogging...You've just made blogging history. Sorry you were sick in Salt Lake. Doesn't that sound like a movie title?
oh no....you guys have sure had some memorable trips this year :>) Hope everyone is all recovered! I am super impressed by your garden by the way.
WOW!!!!!
The pictures are AMAZING!
The trip sounds like a mess!!!! SO SORRY!!!! YIKES!
Great pictures!!! You are doing a great job with all your new camera skills ;-)
Post a Comment